April 27, 2015
“LOCAL SPECIALTIES FAIR”
Local Specialties from all 47 Prefectures, Gathered Together!
Since April 15, 2015, TMG has been hosting the very first “Local Specialties Fair,” which offers specialty goods from all of Japan’s 47 prefectures in one venue. Multilingual services are also available to enable tourists from overseas to enjoy the fair. We are awaiting your visit!
April 15 (Wednesday) to May 31 (Sunday), 2015
* Please refer to the attached flyer for information on hours and dates.
45th floor, South Observatory, Tokyo Metropolitan Government Main Building No. 1 (entrance is free)
3) Accommodations for overseas tourists
- Multilingual guide staff (English, Chinese and Korean) are present at the venue and tablets available that provide multilingual product descriptions.
- Credit cards are accepted.
* Tax-free shopping is available.
LOCAL SPECIALTIES FAIR（PDF：1.54MB）
Bureau of Industrial and Labor Affairs